How I Created This Look Using AMAZING New Make-up For My Food Project Inspired By Christmas Pudding & Custard…. Yum!
From my Personal Project with me and photographer Rich Hinton which involves creating make-up & hair looks inspired by different foods. We thought it would be perfect to create a look with Christmas food at this time of the year with a traditional Christmas pudding and custard- Which worked so well… but very, very messy!
To create this look I used some amazing new make-up which I keep using from my make-up kit at the moment the brand is FashionistA, Vivo, MUA & many more brands! I wanted to keep with a Christmas theme so I opted for green sparkly smoky eyes to match the Holly necklace and of course the traditional red lips which matched the berries on the Holly. And Magnetic green nails to match the Holly!
The Necklace was designed and created by the very talented Adrienne Ford who knitted the leaves out of metal wire, knitted the red berries then added real holly, to create this amazing necklace. This brought the whole look together. Adrienne also made a ring to match the necklace.
So here is a list of all the products I used to create this look:
· Kryolan Ultra Foundation in ‘TV White 2’
· Mixing the foundation with Vivo Highlighter
· Concealing with Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage
· Kryolan Translucent Powder
· Vivo Baked Bronzer as a blusher
· MUA Single pearl eye shadow in ‘Shade 1’ as a highlighter
· Ben Nye eye shadow in ‘Cork’ for contouring
· FashionistA Double Take eye shadow in ‘Golden Dragon’
· MUA single eye shadow in ‘Shade 20’
· MUA single eye shadow in ‘Shade 1’
· FashionistA Gel eyeliner in ‘Fashion Mogul’
· Vivo eye lashes in style- ‘Full on’
I custom blended my desired colour lipstick using the following lipsticks:
· MUA lipstick in ‘Shade 13’
· Barry M lipstick in ‘Shade 37’
Hope you liked this look… More edited pictures and behind the scene action coming soon!