How I created these Tutti Fruitti Summer Polka Dot Nails with Toma Nail Varnishes. Get the Look!
We have had some beautiful weather here in the UK lately which inspired me to add a splash of colour to my nails. I therefore created this simple but stunning nail art look for my summer weekend just gone. I used nail varnishes from Toma By MAD Beauty, it’s their Tutti Fruitti Collection. I currently blogged about the collection I recently purchased- It has six sorbet shades which are bang on trend this summer. I created a real simple nail art look which I am confident you can all re-create yourself at home. While very detailed nail art is best left to professionals, there are a number of techniques that you can do in your own home. With a little practice and a lot of patience, you, too, can create beautiful, unique designs to brighten up your nails.
Get the Look:
1. Apply Toma in Shade ‘Blueberry Sorbet’ to all your finger nails leaving your ring finger free
2. Now apply Toma in Shade ‘Strawberries and Cream’ to your ring finger in order to create an accent nail look.
3. Let these dry completely.
4. Using Rio Beauty Nail art pen in ‘White’ simply dot away!! A nail art pen makes this so easier, however if you don’t have a nail art pen try a hair grip dipped into white nail varnish! Let this dry completely.
5. Finally apply a clear top coat in order to keep your nails looking beautiful.