Holly Fulton Spring Summer 2013 Makeup by MAC Artist Andrew Gallimore.
I loved seeing this make-up look created at the Holly Fulton S/S13 London fashion Week show as I am obsessed with bright lips! MAC Artist Andrew Gallimore was inspired by Cool California L.A. 50’s girl with a toasted tan with summer freckles, and a sunblock-neon lip look!
Here are the MAC products Andrew used to create the look:
*Select Cover up- lightly blended over hydrated skin to create an even, flat, “mannequin” look to skin.
* Strut Eyebrows used to stipple freckles across the nose and cheeks,varying in size and density, and then patted over with a fingertip to create a “realness” to skin.
* Po Blot Powder Loose swept through the T-zone to polish and set.
Brows are combed and groomed
*Embrace Me lip pencil (AVAILABLE SPRING/SUMMER 2013) used to define the bow of lip and contour a more rounded shape, while avoiding the centre of the lower lip.
* Pro Fuchsia and white lipmix M·A·C PRO FUCHSIA AND WHITE LIPMIX —
* Pro Fuchsia and white lipmix- mixed to create a neon pink and applied through the outer corners of the lip.
* Pro orange lipmix applied though the middle of the lip towards the lower lip edge, finger width in size, in a rounded heart shape.
*217 BLENDING BRUSH —used to softly blur the two hues of fuchsia and orange together to finish.