- steffipaige likes this
- jubahb likes this
- itsmselana reblogged this from karlapowellmua and added:
- yael-sharonlulu likes this
- millrswaggy likes this
- kathleenparker-makeupartist likes this
- vijisharma likes this
- zebasmile likes this
- inspirationsartistic reblogged this from karlapowellmua
- cheypalm likes this
- beachesbraidsandboys reblogged this from karlapowellmua
- living-mylife-in-color likes this
- haileyrapskyy likes this
- kaitlynmayofficial likes this
- sophietobellybasukian likes this
- niamh24 likes this
- strangers-give-the-best-kandy reblogged this from karlapowellmua and added:
- cosmolove90 reblogged this from karlapowellmua
- cosmolove90 likes this
- savannahgeorge likes this
- ilovejasonmomoa likes this
- htcosmo reblogged this from karlapowellmua
- bestcrispair reblogged this from karlapowellmua
- fabulousfacesmakeup likes this
- jasminepaisley reblogged this from karlapowellmua
- stephzubieta reblogged this from karlapowellmua
- babilisiosa likes this
- justmeholly reblogged this from karlapowellmua
- theadorationof-mysecretlife likes this
- fanithecat likes this
- crowleysmarnie likes this
- crisguda likes this
- arferar3 reblogged this from karlapowellmua
- hammerandnails likes this
- glamourettedesign reblogged this from karlapowellmua and added:
- mirandamusic411 likes this
- tshirtclassy likes this
- beyourowniconic likes this
- meraloveeee likes this
- pinkietuscadero likes this
- thesecrazytimess likes this
- girlbehindtheraybans likes this
- fatfemmefatale likes this
- dayzeeey likes this
- ilovedoro likes this
- doncella-cosmetics likes this
- doncella-cosmetics reblogged this from karlapowellmua and added:
- kimmie-science-of-makeup reblogged this from karlapowellmua and added:
- mommyhead19 likes this
- solveetcoagula9 reblogged this from karlapowellmua
As many of you know I was very lucky to go to Berlin a few months back to meet the Kryolan family at the factory based in Berlin. This was a chance to meet the staff behind Kryolan and to see their reveal of the New look, feel and strap line on the NEW Kryolan re branding- Make-up Is A Science before anyone else. I also seen the Kryolan products being made in the factory where you can see all the trip on this >link< where I filmed it.
Wolfram Langer, the son of Kryolan’s founder Arnold Langer and managing director of the company at the Kryolan Launch- London
The new positioning has been crafted to draw on Kryolan’s rich, independent heritage and experience in innovating for make-up artists since the 1920s - when its founder, Arnold Langer, a committed chemistry student heavily influenced by 1920s Berlin’s artistic expression, combined his passion for theatre and science to create a revolutionary make-up brand - while demonstrating to professionals across the board today, that Kryolan not only understands the everyday needs of the make-up artist, but continues to innovate to be the first to add ground breaking products make-up artists kitbags.
Thanks to Arnold’s approach to make-up manufacturing back in the ‘20s, and its team of highly-skilled technicians that work in its Berlin-based labs today, Kryolan has the strength to pioneer technical breakthroughs and deliver an unprecedented array of formulas, colours and textures.
Kryolan, Make-up Is A Science, has now new packaging, website (early November), PR & advertising campaign, and brand visuals – all to be launched in Autumn 2012 - that feature make-up looks for fashion, film, TV and theatre, all shot against a scientific backdrop – designed to highlight Kryolan’s unique scientific background and approach to manufacturing which we seen these make-up looks come to life!
“But we also know that we have to remain up-to-date with our image so make-up-artists understand that we are not an old-fashioned brand making staple products; we are exciting. Our approach is fresh and our make-up is fashion-forward, advanced and different. Wolfram Langer, the son of Kryolan’s founder Arnold Langer.
“We are also an independently family-owned business. This gives us the freedom and the power to listen to the industry and swiftly deliver what no other manufacturer can. Each of our products are designed and made by technicians at our Berlin headquarters, who share the family’s passion, know-how and desire to make outstanding items of make-up that deliver outstanding results.”
Me being interviewed at the Kryolan Launch-London
To fit in with all the NEW look and re branding Kryolan has launched new products which I am in love with and want to share with you guys…
HD micro primer
the lightest of primers, this has been developed to smooth out pores and even the skin, while enhancing make-up application.
A 17.5 cm lip and/or eyeliner pencil with a new texture, formulated to achieve perfect lines that last.
Nail Color –
Hardwearing and chip-resistant, the new nail polish from Kryolan come in a range of vibrant shade for the most imaginative of creations. For a perfect finish use Kryolan Base Coat. For a matte effect, use Kryolan Nail Top Coat.
Eye Shadow Primer & Make-up Blend
A brand new and improved formulation for any eye shadow eye primer. Allows flawless blending and enhances durability. And make-up blend is a liquid to smoothen or dilute any cream make-up, from foundation to lipsticks. Just add 1-2 drops, mix and apply to the face or body- this is the best product I have come across in a long time! You need to play and discover what it does by yourself.
Lipstick LC334 –
I loved this shade in Berlin and I also got to see it being made. It’s a striking & fashionable neon colour, but more sheer than other Kryolan lipstick colours. I am also a little gutted they didn’t name the shade! :( It’s just a number…
All Kryolan NEW products can be purchased in Charles Fox store in London now which has also has a NEW make over! And soon all Kryolan products will be online to buy with a new website launching.
This experience with Kryolan has been very special to me to learn the science behind makeup and the history of Kryolan. I am now excited to start using all my new products on upcoming events and photoshoots.