Pop Art Workshop with Karla Powell Agenda
1. Introduction- This is a chance for Karla to introduce herself, including her skills, make-up history, make-up experiences and her role as a freelance make-up artist and brand Ambassador for Crownbrush. It will also be a chance to introduce yourselves as well as ask Karla any questions about herself or the industry.
2. Karla’s Kit- Take an exclusive peek into what Karla keeps in her make-up kit. She will be sharing her favourite products and essentials for all aspiring make-up artists as well as her must-haves.
3. Demonstration- This is when the magic happens! You will be taught a vast range of techniques by Karla who will be all spilling her secrets in this intimate group session. Some of these techniques include:
- Flawless skin (and creating a perfect white base)
- Eyebrow blocking
- Perfecting neat lines
- How to master blending
- How to work with texture, layering, glitter and 2D POP Art effects!
- Working with face paints and different mediums
4. Practical session- This is the exciting bit! You now get to practice and let your imagination run free as you create your own look with all the different techniques you have learnt.
5. Showcase- A chance for students to show off their work and to share their POP ART Inspirations.
6. Special Surprise Guest- An internationally recognised photographer whose work has appeared editorially in luxury and specialist publications, and for prolific clients within the fashion Industry. His photography was recently selected to be part of Vogue Italia’s “A Glimpse at Photo Vogue”. Learn tips on how photographers work closely with make-up artists. You will also witness a mini photoshoot of the final POP Art make-up look created in the demonstration. Final images of the mini photoshoot will be revealed after the workshop! You will be part of that experience!
7. Final Q&A and Shop- A final chance to ask any questions before heading down to ‘The Facepainting ’Shop’ to purchase discounted products!
Places are very limited with over 50% bookings already been taken, you will be booked on a FIRST COME FIRST SERVED basis.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place on the course.
You will then be contacted by a member of the team for a 50% non-refundable deposit (£175) which must be paid within 24 hours of booking.
Your place on the course will be confirmed once your deposit has been received.
Once you have been confirmed you will be contacted with all the information you will need including a full itinerary, terms & conditions and details for further payment.
Payment will be accepted by Paypal and Direct Deposit and the full amount must be paid within 14 days prior the workshop.
I look forward to hearing from you!
For more information on the course, including prices >click here<